Kwano Cycling Academy
Kwano focuses on the coaching and nurturing of young cycling talent while maintaining strong connections to formal education and instilling lifelong values.
By supporting Kwano as part of a two year agreement, The Buffalo Foundation has been enabling a local organisation to relieve the effects of poverty for disadvantaged young people living in the Kwanokathula Township through activities that they would otherwise not be able to afford.
This is one of the driving forces behind The Buffalo Foundation’s ‘SEE The Future’ programme; giving sporting opportunities to disadvantaged young people across South Africa, in the UK, and around the world.
- Instill values, confidence and a sense of pride in a club that local young people will want to join;
- Provide education support to high school level;
- Provide materials and facilities for club members when needed;
- Provide career opportunities and support career development;
- Promote links that develop career opportunities for the children.
Registered Charity Number 1177994
Powered by Rainmaker Solutions. We make the hard things happen.
Copyright © Buffalo Foundation. All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions | Privacy